Amidst the global COVID-19 pandemic we’ve made the difficult decision to postpone The Wool Monty to June 2021. To find out more click here.
The Wool Monty is a different kind of yarn show:
After having an amazing time in June 2019 we’re so so pleased to say we’ll be bringing The Wool Monty back to Sheffield Arena in June 2021!
We’re committed to hosting a yarn show with a difference, that everyone can attend and enjoy.
Our accessibility commitment
– FULLY ACCESSIBLE VENUE
– FREE PARKING FOR 1200 CARS
– 4M WIDE AISLES
– QUIET ROOM
– SPACE FOR MOBILITY SCOOTERS AND POWERED CHAIRS
– HIGH CEILINGS – LOW NOISE
– ALL ACTIVITIES ON ONE LEVEL
– FULLY ACCESSIBLE FACILITIES
– LOTS OF SEATING OF DIFFERENT TYPES (INCLUDING HARD BACKED CHAIRS AND SOFAS)
Our inclusivity commitment
We’re committed to making the show as representative of the crafting community as possible. In practical terms this means:
- supporting and encouraging vendors and workshop tutors from marginalised groups
- making sure that BIPOC and LGBTQ+ members of our community in particular feel welcome and safe, by making it clear that no discrimination, however covert, will be tolerated. Vendors and workshop tutors will need to accept our no-discrimination policy before the show and it will be made clear on our social media channels and in signs at the venue for visitors. Anyone who can’t respect that will be unwelcome in any part of the show.
- if you have any concerns about this, or would like to suggest ways we can improve our inclusivity further please get in touch.
Tickets for The Wool Monty 2021 are on sale now. Get yours from the arena website here.