Mini guineas/Felted soap
|10:30 – 11:30||Mini Guinea||£14 (+£1.51 fees)||Buy now|
|12:30 – 13:30||Felted Soap||£14 (+£1.51 fees)||Buy now|
|13:45 – 14:45||Mini Guinea||£14 (+£1.51 fees)||Buy now|
|15:00 – 16:00||Mini Guinea||£14 (+£1.51 fees)||Buy now|
– Workshop Overview
Make your own Mini Guinea is a popular show workshop. The body has been pre-knit using 100% wool yarn and wet felted before the workshop so that the body form is ready for stuffing and finishing off using needle felting techniques
Felted soap provides a fantastic and beautiful alternative to hand wash or shower gel.
The natural felt outer layer to the soap means that there is no need for plastic containers.
The advantages of felted soap:
- The felt gently exfoliates whilst washing
- Your soap dries out quicker between uses and so lasts longer and eliminates the soapy mess left behind by most bars of soap at the side of the sinker bath.
- It looks beautiful and can be made to complement any decor
– What you need to bring
Everything to complete the workshop will be provided. just bring yourselves!
– What you need to know
No prior knowledge of felting is needed for this class, it will suit complete beginners.
– What you’ll learn
- How Knitting for felting works.
- How to use simple needle felting techniques with knitted and felted forms.
Felted Soap – How to felt soap and what the advantages are.
– What you’ll take home
A complete Mini Guinea or 2 felted soaps